‘Do one thing everyday that scares you’
– Eleanor Roosevelt
I will be turning twenty in August.. yes twenty! I know not a teenager anymore-such a scary thought I will be a proper adult but with the functioning of a teenager. Great!
I got the idea to do this 20 before twenty post from the gorgeous Jasmine over at Thoughts from Jasmine (go check out her blog.) This is my version of sharing my 20 goals/ things I want to achieve before I turn 20 in 7 months time. Hope you enjoy reading this & if you get the motivation to do your list, give me a tag and I’ll definitely take a look.
Here we go: (these are in no particular order)
- Reach my fitness goal
- See parts of my country I am yet to travel to before I move to England
- Start a YouTube channel if I reach my blog goal of 100 subscribers
- Expand knowledge on tarot
- Have a set routine before bed and when I wake up
- Keep following minimalism in all aspects of my life
- Drink 6 glasses of water and day
- Do a bungee jump
- Finish the books I have- then donate them
- Capture more moments – (I don’t take enough photos)
- Meditate twice a day
- Do a collaboration with another blogger
- Start work with brands
- Wear a dress at least once a week- because I opt for leggings and a hoodie
- Pass my driving test
- Take part in my first animal activism vigil
- Grow my hair to below my shoulder
- Go to the Tower of London
- Write 8 Environmental posts
- Post a new recipe every week
Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. This is a quote that rings with me; just because I am twenty soon doesn’t mean I have to have my live together. What 20 year old do you know has their together? Probably very few. I barely know what i am going to do tomorrow so I will live life how I want to and just enjoy it! I invite you to do the same, age is but a number! Count your blessings and be happy.
If you like this why not check out some of my other posts?
Love Leigh. Namaste.xx