Well I’ve been obsessed with peri-peri sauce for a while now; putting the sauce on everything and I mean everything! Who doesn’t love a good tasty yet spicy sauce?! Love Nandos? But don’t want to eat the peri-peri chicken try this instead.
This is my peri peri cauliflower bites baked in the oven; it was super easy to make and absolutely amazing to eat. It’s safe to say I ate the whole cauliflower that day. They don’t taste like chicken wings but its a great healthy and cruelty-free version of that! Enjoy these beauties with a side of fries and beans. but I opt for sweet potato fries, shredded cabbage & red bell pepper with spring onion and more peri-peri sauce over it all. How yummy!
Okay so enough of me rambling; I’m sure you just want to give the recipe a read now so here it is lovelies, enjoy! I hope you give it a try.
Baked Peri Peri Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/3 cup cornflour
- 1/3 cup plant based milk
- 2 tsp. of peri peri sauce (adjust to taste)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat an oven at 180⁰c
- Cut the cauliflower head into florets
- Mix the cornflour, milk, peri peri sauce, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl
- Toss the florets into the mixture to coat them (save the remaining mixture)
- Place the coated florets on a baking tray, put into the oven cook for 25 minutes
- Take the florets out pour the remaining peri peri mixture over them and cook further for another 15-20 minutes
- Plate up, serve and enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe, let me know if you will give it a go. It is something super tasty and great chicken replacement for all you meat eaters who find it difficult to give up the nuggets! If you have any recipe suggestions drop them in a comment below or send me a tweet.
Add me on Social Media
Want to check out some of my other recipes?
Love Leigh. xx